MSI is proud to introduce the TI-600 Well Service Pump. The TI-600
is a 600 horsepower triplex pump that comes with many standard features, but its most
important feature is the MSI commitment to Quality.
The new MSI TI-600 Pump is a re-engineered well service pump that
- 16 Position Gear Box for both left and right-hand configurations
- 2 Fluid End options for either high-pressure or high-volume service
- Power Frame designed for added strength and longevity
- Tools, toolbox, drip-pan and the suction manifold are standard items with each pump.
- Plunger Greasing System can be installed and shipped with the pump for an extra charge.
- All external and internal components are phosphate coated for corrosion protection.
Left/Right configuration changes are made easier by the following
features in the TI-600:
- Dual lube-pipe system eliminates changes to external lube supply lines.
- Bolt-on feet mean removing and reversing crankshaft is no longer required.
- Top and bottom flange adapters for changing Oil Breather cap and Oil Drain connection
Fluid Ends can be changed to encompass a wide range of high pressure
or high volume requirements.
- Small Fluid End accepts 2-3/4 and 3-inch plungers for high pressure service
- Large Fluid End accepts 3-1/2, 4, and 4-1/2 plunger sizes for high volume service
The TI-600 has a footprint of 19 square feet making it ideal for jobs
where space is at a premium.
The TI-600 is suited for acidizing, cementing, gravel packing, coil
tubing and well stimulation.
All pumps are manufactured under MSI's ISO 9001 quality program established in 1993.