MSI's continuing quest for constant improvement of the quality and
performance of our products has led to the development of an innovative newly engineered
plug valve insert.
We are proud to introduce to the industry the new-patented design one-piece "UNIsert".
MSI's UNIsert offers the following key features:
- Lowers the torque needed to operate
- Eliminates occurrence of pressure-locking (Under certain conditions, such as a rapid
pressure drop or a dry gas environment, traditional two-piece inserts can sometimes
clamp on the plug and produce higher operating torque.)
- Less chance of damage to the I.D. during shipping, assembly, etc.
- Better grease distribution to the internals
- Positive seating adjusting nut, eliminating over-tightening
- Easier to assemble
The UNIsert has been field tested in some of the most severe
environments of the industry, including dry gas, high temperatures, and high working
pressures for extended periods of time. Under these conditions the one-piece UNIsert
exceeded our performance expectations.
Innovation and quality are a part of every MSI product. With the
manufacture of the UNIsert we continue those values.