QIH-1000 HP QuintuPlex
The largest compact style plunger pump, the QIH-1000 well service compact pump. Our 1000 brake horsepower quintuplex plunger pump is suited for acidizing, cementing, gravel packing, coil tubing, frac and well stimulation services. The QIH-1000 is currently the highest horsepower rated pump capable of being mounted in a back to back configuration and staying within standard DOT regulation widths.
The MSI QIH-1000 is equipped with the ON-CENTER CROSSHEAD design which:
- Eliminates 6250 ft-lbs of torque about the wrist pin compared to offset design
- Lowers crosshead bearing pressure by 30% at the start of stroke
- Lowers crosshead bearing pressure by 100% at end of stroke
- Allows for installation of pumps back to back within 102″
- Reduces friction between crosshead and crosshead guides
- Results in low operating lube oil temperatures
- Results in high mechanical efficiency
Every new MSI QIH-1000 pump includes higher strength than standard, fully machined from face to shank 1-3/8″ fluid end bolts with rolled threads and a torque indicator installed in the head of the bolt, which provides the end user with the following advantages:
- In-service monitoring ability to warn users of premature fatigue or looseness
- Ability to tighten bolts to proper torque requirements without a torque wrench
- Quick and reliable inspection time of visual gage
- Help to prevent expensive down time
The QIH-1000 fluid end can be changed to encompass a wide range of high pressure or high volume requirements
- Small fluid end accepts 2 3/4″ and 3″ plunger sizes for high pressures capable of over 2 barrel a minute rates at pressures greater than 16,000 psi.
- Large fluid end accepts 3 1/2″ , 4″, and 4 1/2″ plunger sizes for high volume requirements with capable rates of over 13 barrels a minute
All MSI pumps are manufactured under Dixie Iron Works, Ltd ISO 9001 quality program established and certified in 1993.